Monday 30 March 2009

Postponed weekend

Being a freelance is a difficult task in a current economic climate but it has its good points: for example you can move your weekend - you work on Sunday but have Monday off. This is exactly what we did today: we had a perfectly relaxed day , I did my Easter card working (?) away in my pyjamas while Simon reluctantly (a photographic proof included) typed his grant application. So do keep your fingers crossed - he is working on a great project now and it would be nice to get some extra funds to be able to take some part of it with a large format camera!



When I have finished my my drawings for today I went to have a look here. It is just worth mentioning that his name is pronounced [Pips] not [Pepis] as I have always thought to be correct. But the funniest bit is mentioning of the temperature on that particular day in 1666!

No comments: