Sunday 22 March 2009

Dear camera



Even though the Easter break has started I am not planning any holiday (as usual). Instead I will be spending these 3 weeks working on my photographic project which recently spinned into quite an unpredicteable direction. Instead of a landscape I am having models in the studio, so the grounds I am feeling much more secure with. At least that!

Unfortunatley I will have this gorgeous (well, let's put it this way: it is better than any shoes I was eyeing recently) MPP camera with a Schneider lens available only for the Easter break so I will be posting only once, maybe twice a week during these busy days.

However you can still meet me more often on my illustration blog which I must keep up to date without any excuses (ups!). See you all very soon!

No comments: