Thursday 19 March 2009

Springtime!


Finally! Finally! THE END OF TERM! I will have time to work on my college project as postgraduates are allowed to work on the premises even during the Easter break.
I just have to pick up my MPP camera from the college and off I go to work on my landscape project!

Meanwhile - Spring has arrived. Actually it has been like this (see the image) since weeks already. Beautiful sunshine, Scots in tshirts (well, it is going to be +15 for next several months anyway) my weekly walks down to Leith where I am getting my films developped have become more pleasant. There are elderly ladies listening to Classical Radio while they tent to their gardens. There are crocuses everywhere. Twitting birds.Kissing couples.

Just find me in the image - there are flowers sprouting from my head and it is exactly how I feel!

No comments: