Tuesday 24 March 2009

Looking for some spring shoes



Dear girlfriends! I am at the lookout for some nice spring shoes. So far I have not managed to find anywhere here a shop stocking latest Camper's collection or at leats nice colourful flats (girls here go for ultra high heels, not quite my thing). So after having a lunch in Urban Angel where a girl behind the counter wore ^ these I am getting more and more inclined to get some white Converse baskets. I should not be too old for that yet...

After working all day long, Simon and I decided to sacrifice our evenings to cinema seances and yestareday we watched Angel by Francois Ozon (non!non!non!) and Au Bout du Souffle with beautiful Jean Seberg (she has inspired my haircut once) and barechested Belmondo. Pas mal.

Tonight we are seeing Hitchcock's Rear Window. The relationship between Grace Kelly and James Stewart was apparently inspired by one between Robert Capa and his girlfriend.

No comments: