Monday 16 March 2009

A very special trace



There is nothing better than a smooth cooperator, one that follows your every thought, movement and that provides always a satysfying result.

My cooperation with Pilot Pen is exactly like that - I cannot draw with anything else, because all the other traces seem to be too harsh, too uneven, too rough. Only this pen provides a delicate but well visible line that reflects my hand movemet exactly the way I want.

I assume that also the fact that it is extremely difficult to find in shops and if you do find it, it is quite expensive so that I always take only 2 or 3 and then regret not having taken more. I have brought some of these pens in reserve from Krakow (where a little paper shop in Dluga that stocks them sometimes) but I have not been able to find them here ever since. Finally Simon decided to end my misery and bought these pens for me online. The whole box! Merci mon cheri!

No comments: