Tuesday 3 March 2009

Busy, late and exhausted

I am a master in wasting time. Unfortunately not only mine but also the one of others. I try to do a thousand things at the same time and I often get tangled in the process. Or I stop to do a minute of research and this minute turns in 2 hours. Just like that.

It has been a busy week but have I achieved anything significant? 3000 words of the critical study does not really count. I did couple of photoshoots one of which went pear-shaped as taking pictures with a rangefinder I have forgotten to take off a lens cap. Luckily Simon's children were very understanding and we were able to repeat the photoshoot this weekend.

I am exhausted, sleepy and behind with everything. Though I have finally managed to do my nails with a dark purple nailvarnish. Finally as I have bought it more than 4 weeks ago and have not yet had time to use it.
P.S. I am looking forward to having a look at a new exhibition at ECA - we have spotted it walking back home from Alexandra Demenkova's talk in Stills.

No comments: