Wednesday 17 December 2008

Santa without a beard

Christmas is arriving in Scotland in fast steps. A hotel in George Street started to spread artificial snow around it's entrance. Unfortunately snow flakes turned out to be soap flakes and in a drizzle everything turned into a grey foam. So not exactly an idea of white Christmas the menagement had in mind to lure customers...
The drizzle sims to accompany us almost everyday at this time of the year. I have seen the snow once so far. For an hour to be precise. Still, in this awful weather we have managed to get some nice Christmas prezzies (I will not show ones for the rest of the family as they might be popping in here to have a look from time to time!).
Simon's part (endless winter nights of spaghetti westerns await us + some serious shooting gloves we got for his approaching photo trip to Lvov):

















And what I got for myself (btw - a message for Wojtek > please give back my SATC and Ma femme est une actrice, pretty please! I have not seen them for so long that they might be as well my Christmas presents this year, Darling).


No comments: