Friday 26 December 2008

Sale time!

A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well as afterward.
So my whole plan of not spending too much this winter went through the window when my mum and I reached Harvey Nichols this morning (well, about 11 am so the shop was already opened for an hour but and actually found some beautiful items at quite affordable prices! These items were no longer available 10 minutes later - all Marc's t-shirts were gone in a flash and I ended up dodging a woman who was desperately trying to seize a jacket that I picked up from the Prada's heap (at -70%).

Edinburgh's Golden Youth came to town from their parent's estates and gathered in front of Jack Willis in a massive sale queue which you can see in the image I took walking down George Street:


No comments: