Wednesday 10 December 2008

Bluebeard's junk secrets

Simon protested over my musing in the yesterday post about being an easygoing and optimistic person ."Is there a three letter word opposit of 'zen'?" he asked me after reading the entry.
Ania persuaded me to post some images of our flat and as the weather permitted I took some pictures this morning. A sunny morning for a change - one cannot see the screen anymore!
Also I think I know now why Bluebeard had this little locked room in his castle. He was not keeping there all of his ex slaughtered wifes. He was keeping there all his... JUNK!
I was trying to keep our interior minimal and clear but my boyfriend's passion for piling things made it impossible. So here it comes: a set of images of our cave. Minus the Bluebeard's chamber of secret aka the cupboard next to the entrance.
P.S. I know I am sitting on Ikea's bathroom container but we still have not managed to bring these Bauhaus-like chairs we got as a gift from Venessa's office.



No comments: