Wednesday 21 January 2009

Grim grim grim forecast















Weather forecast was as scary as the one about a state of British economy. Welcome to Poland in the 90ies with unemplyment predicted to reach 10%. (Mind you Britain has twice as much population as Poland so we are talking here about a big BIG nasty times to come.)
I presume most of of Polish people who came back home just before the big bang courtesy of Lehman Bros. are not so happy seeing their savings shrinking. Mine are already gone and due to some misunderstanding at the college I might have to continue my education for one more year to obtain MFA. I will keep you informed about results of my meeting with head of the department tomorrow and if I would have to scrape out several more thousands of pounds from I have no idea where...

No comments: