Friday 30 January 2009

Back from Krakow

It was absolutely crazy week without a free moment for posting. I was running around in a headless chicken style, trying to meet as many friends as possible, deal with as many important matters as possible (picking up a new driving licence, a roll of prints for my diploma work, having a photoshoot with a friend and her fab new little dog Figa and trying to squeeze some necessary shopping in) during my blitz visit in Krakow.

I had a great time and I hope I will be able to reapeat it as soon as possible (I have been asked this question at least 10.000 times: "So when are you going to come again?". The problem is I HAVE NO IDEA.
All I know I will try not to fly by Ryan Air...
This picture was taken at 5 am when my best friends (in whose appartment I was staying - thank you so much, folks! ) were packing for a work week stay in Wroclaw with their half year old son - Jan on my knees. It was great to meet them even for couple of hours and to stay in their beautiful flat which simply oozes good energy.
So this is how Jan and I look like when woken up at 5 am - I am the one wearing glasses:

No comments: