Thursday 30 April 2009

Meeting























Work meetings are always different from what one might expect. For me the most excruciating thing is the actual arranging phonecall - maybe because I am a very visual person: an image speaks to me stronger than the sound a person on the other side of the receiver makes.

I do not mind the meeting itself, I usually talk a lot about my work which I am proud of and I am not affraid of such meetings with starnge people who are going to decide about my work's future but this introductionary phonecall scares a shit out of me. I can work, redesign the design, I do not mind working into wee hours of the morning and not having almost any social life. Just do not make me to call you!


I am affraid I will have to overcome my fears soon and arrange some more meetings before the source of my income dries out completely. Networking - a hated word.

No comments: