Wednesday 8 June 2011

Liska on the net

My lovely stepdaughter ( I must say I am not extremely keen on that word, it has some weird Disneylike connections in my head, which have nothing in common with our real lives) joined the blogging bandwagon and is sharing her hilarious observations of the everyday events in the life of a teenager in her delicious blog:
http://liska-tryingsomethingnew.blogspot.com/

She joined us yesterday for an afternoon of adventures (as Lyovka is travelling around Italy until next week) in the company of a certain Captain Jack Sparrow and we later went to have some snacks at Urban Angel. It was lovely to see you and we will do our best to see you again asap (pirate's presence not necessary)!

Meanwhile I am including Liska's blog in my list of the everyday reads (on your right) for an easy access.

No comments: