Sunday 18 July 2010

Introducing my friends

I know that Sejin is an avid reader of this blog (I will try to keep it more regular I promise! Though honestly, I have no idea how people are able to post regularly once a day, it is a full time job to be able to write something significantly interesting every day?!) and she has been featured here before alas not personally. It is the time to catch up and here is my talented friend in action.

She is currently working on her series of large format photographic portraits of women in modern societies and I have just learned that I am going to be one of her future subjects (if I understood correctly)! I am chuffed and I cannot wait! One thing is that I just hope that her artistic idea does not involve me being photographed in my home/studio as it would require a week worth of cleaning and arranging the space. If you reading this, Sejin, please consider my portrait perhaps somewhere OUTSIDE? If you reading this, Simon, clean your side of the desk just in case, please!

No comments: