Friday 24 July 2009

My husband and I

People keep on asking me how is the married life as if something was supposed to change with a thunderstrike after 7 years of relationship when you finally put magic Arabella rings on your mutual fourth fingers during a church ceremony.

Well, not much changes apart form the fact that I have to finally stop calling him my boyfriend (ups, I did it again!) and finally realise that I am a grownup and I have some responsibilities too.

He is getting on my nerves sometimes but at the same time he is my best friend and a work partner. He is my favourite photographer with an upcoming massive publication in the September issue of The Intelligent Life (who needs Vogue calling you if you get 12 pages spread there?) and constant motivation to work on my projects too.

And in addition to all that, he has just brought me a bowl of a saya muesli!

So here you have - us, Les Crofts on the way to a meeting with a client at Winton House.

No comments: