Wednesday 1 July 2009

Mr & Mrs Crofts




So last Saturday we got married!

Well, it was the first part, a prelude - as the main celebrations are going to happen on this Saturday in Oxford - we were very cool and relaxed. One is waiting and preparing for all of this stress and all of a sudden after 25 minutes max it was over and we could go to the new Missoni hotel accross the street for some cold drinks as heat and humidity were unbearable. Nuala and Mark very kindly filled in as our witnesses, Sejin came as a close friend but also took some pictures (well, she is one of the top wedding photographers in Edinburgh so we were in safe hands and it was great to see her in action!) and Simon's family was so sweet and kind, that it was all very emotional for everybody.
I have to dash now and pack for London and I cannot wait to meet my mum tomorrow and chat with her how nice it is to be married!

All pictures courtesy of Liska Crofts (who on congratulating us said that now officially I will not be able to escape from the Crofts anymore. And I am jolly glad that I will not be able to!).

No comments: