Friday 22 May 2009

What was going on last week


Last week was extremely busy therefore I did not have much time for sleep not to mention blogging!

We went on a two day trip to Oxford to meet with our chaplain (more of it later) but after the return I really had to speed up with preparing my assesment for the college.

It were hours of fun - I have managed to prepare all written things during our train journey so just the printing and mounting of resolved prints was left to do. As usual it took much longer than expected but turned out reasonably well - the prints were of fantastic quality (vivat Epson large format printers, though be carefull with the magenta levels!) and after a brief tutorial I hot pressed them and mounted them all on my own! All the things got ticked off this morning so now I am free to meet Simon's cousin who is coming to Edinburgh for a weekend with his wife! Have a great weekend all!

No comments: