Tuesday 5 July 2011

Remembering important things in the frenzy of everyday

It is way after midnight while I am writing this so technically the whole thing happened yesterday but for Simon and I, the 4th of July is our marriage anniversary!

Except that... I have completely forgotten about it! And my husband, who is usually the forgetfull one, got it absolutely right and when I returned home last evening this GORGEOUS bouquet was waiting for me on my work table (hence all the mess in the image's background). Oh, and I was also treated to a lovely meal in Brown's, which is where we had our wedding reception feast the next day after the ceremony in Oxford, now two years ago. Gosh, time flies indeed.

Wow, I must say I am VERY impressed and very much in love *blushes and jumps around the room, ups it is after midnight and I will annoy our neighbours* and I just hope that all our close friends and family who came all this way to participate in our nuptials, spared a thought about us yesterday. Let's meet all again in Brown's in Oxford, let's say, when Simon and I, we reach the 20th year bracket!

No comments: