Thursday 14 July 2011

Meeting with Sejin

Yesterday I have managed to spend a sunny afternoon (a treat in itself!) in a great company of my friend Sejin. It is good to catch up with her, exchange oppinions on girly things like handbags and make up but also on serious things as well (business and photography), it gives a good balance of well spent couple of hours: we have some enterntainment and coffee but also we exchanged some useful information and supported each other in this uber difficult task which is becoming an art photographer. It is really though out there, I am telling you (have you seen BBC documentary on Eddie Izzard's rise to fame? More than a decade of struggling, shaping ideas, loosing money and finally succeeding against all odds. I think that there is at least several years in front of me before I hit Wembley Arena, ups, I mean Gagosian Gallery haha!) so the more I appreciate this cute gift that Sejin got for me from her native Korea. It will be a pleasure to jot down the ideas for new projects in these notebooks! Thank you!


BTW, I have enlarged a bit of one of the covers, that shows an ideal office set up for a graphic designer/photographer/illustrator/image creative person!

Illustrations by Korean artist Seo Na-Rae:

No comments: