Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I have managed to call almost all of you with greetings, my dear Friends, so now I just would like to wish all the ones that I have not managed to get in touch that I am thinking about you lot guys all that time! I hope you will have a great, quiet, cosy time with your beloved and your families.

Thank you Sejin for our beautiful gift and I have never received so exotic Xmas card before! Lots of love and let's catch up after Christmas!

Big hugs to my friends in Berlin - Adam & Dea and my dear friend Monica who though based in Berlin might be now with her family in the South. To Agata (and her family) and Marcin and Kasia and Lukasz in Krakow. I hope we will be able to arrange our next year schedules so that we will be able to meet.

Lots of love to my Polish friends Kasia + Joanka and Karolina and Magda with their families! See you hopefully in January, gals!

Meanwhile an impromptu Chritmas card from snowy Scotland:


Add caption


No comments: