Sunday 28 November 2010

Paris = great time, no shopping





^ Simon and I before entering the buzz of Paris Photo, which was just too much. Photography fatigue at it's hardest that no amount of coffee could help.

I was so happy to meet with my dearest friend Aurelia and her family again!
I must say that I was much more keen to spend my evenings (as the portfolio review was taking my time up until late afternoon) with them and have our long conversations at the kitchen table, accompanied by Aurelia's fantastic cooking (oh la la! What a fabulous cook this girl is!), than doing any visiting or shopping.

Being determined girls, we have ventured to the Galleries Lafayette though, but with a huge portfolio box in tow it was not fun whatsoever and even though I have vowed to return later and buy some items I have spotted at Bensimon, I have not returned in the end as I thought I must have lost my phone and then my camera (you would be glad to hear that I did not loose them in the end), so I was not in mood for any shopping. And by the time I returned home and found both items by my bed, I did not feel like going out again.

It was lovely to be part of your household for several days, with Edgar The Archetipical Cat at Monika and Michael upstairs, watching Matthieu's band videos (he is a bass player apart from his lovely designer job and their first record comes out soon! Check it out, a genuine wit combined with a good music, I loved it!) and Oskar and Maelly play and being little angles. Oh, we cannot thank you enough!

Bisous and see you all very soon!
And this time, we will go and have a proper look at all these Bel Airs, Majes, Iros,  French Trotters, Marants, Bensimons, Jacobses and Pierlots.

No comments: