Friday 10 September 2010

Signs and posts

My Korean friend and fellow photograher Sejin is featured this week on The Asian Photography Blog! Have a look here. Congratulations girl! I hope you have had a minute to have a look at it before flying off for a short and well deserved weekend in Italy!

I have spent last couple of days working on two new illustration commissions (well, not allowed to post them on my other blog befor the editors give them a final nod so bear with me), which was a nice time off from the camera for a change. This Autumn looks busy again with work commissions, two portfolio reviews (Bratislava and Paris) and a lecture for The Stills photographic community that I am preparing for November. I will soon post more about that when I know some more details. I have had a really weird idea for this lecture so we will see how it goes as I have to now stick with it.

Some other signs I have recently came accross in my journeys:


No comments: