Friday 3 September 2010

New shoes, new hair

I have ventured to the hairdressers this week with a dose of trepidation because they are really not good here and very very expensive for the standard of their service. This time I was lucky and did not have to chop it off myself with a craft knife later...

I have also indulged in a bit of shopping, not too much as I am hoping to get some nice things in Paris later on in the year (I have received an email from FotoFest today about the portfolio review but have not had time to answer properly yet) and as usual I will be on a tight budget which means a careful spending. So instead of light grey high Converses I got... Dr Martens, much more suitable for coming wet and wild season. I wore their shoes more than a decade ago and they have not looked anything feminine as these!

A! And my cousin Maciek is getting married today! Congratulations, my old chap!

No comments: