Saturday 9 January 2010

Christmas in Poland - last leg of the journey - Krakow



To combine the best of both worlds I decided to book my flight back from Krakow, so that I would be able to visit my friends there too. I stayed with my best friend but also one of my favourite cooperators and models - Monika. Of couse we spent the whole time chatting. Unfortunately she was not feeling very well so her husband Piotr went out with me on a walk entitled 'a tourist in your own city'. Well, I haven't been to Krakow for almost a year so some things I did are fully understandable: I took a picture of me next to a monument of Piotr Skrzynecki. In the Vis a Vis bar behind me, there was one of the staff members of the photolab where I was a regular (at least once a week) visitor and who clearly was surprised at my actions - this is a thing only tourists do! Well, I am kind of one now...

I have also realised that I am posing for this picture (courtesy of Piotr) in exactly the same manner as my mum does for her tourist pics...



It was also nice to meet again with Marcin designs for Teatr Stary. We would need you here in Edinburgh too!

Monika and Piotr by me at the airport couple of hours after pictures above were taken. I hope I will be able to see you soon in Scotland. Luckily my flight was only 2 hours late. I was reading Chopin letters so I did not even noticed.

No comments: