Tuesday 17 February 2009

Weird - I have an alter ego!



I have to confess - I have a dirty pleasure in reading fashion blogs. Some are visually better then others and my favourite one is definitely The Sartorialist who I came across about four years ago when he was not famous in la blogosphere (or a blogscape as Bryan Appleyard calls it) at all and I have been visiting his website ever since.
What was my surprise today when I came across his picture from a Patrik Ervell fashion show in NY and spotted...MYSELF! Well, not quite as I am sitting in Edinburgh instead of flanning in New York during the Fashion Week but still - I stared blinking with unbelief into my computer screen with thousands of thoughts thuding through my brain like big white elephants:
- someone looks like me (hairstyle, smile, gesture, clothes even (note my love for big scarfs!))
- has a life I could be having (fashionable? interesting? creative? full of passion? with a fascinating job?)
- looks good in big glasses (I have big glasses but I would rather wear lenses)
Merde! I better start to arrange these job interviews asap!
image by Scott Schuman via www.style.com

No comments: