Tuesday 10 February 2009

Cold

We have not managed to escape a traditional winter cold - first me, then Simon - therefore lack of updates. On top of all that we were really busy, working hard, sleeping not enough and it all took it's toll. We are slowly recovering. Very slowly. We are going to be better just on time to celebrate our birthdays (and Darwin's one between ours!) this week and deal with another studio photoshoot.
I know how upset I am with people that suddently stop posting so I will try to roll out of bed and post regularly again.

However I really liked being down with that cold - Liska provided me with a nice, uncomplicated book, very well written and easy to read which was not bothering my coughing head too much - I finally had time to read some of the tearsheets from the Sunday newspapers which were gathered in a big, sloping pile by the bed. One does not feel like getting out ouf nice, warm bed when it is dark and wet outside (as snow does not last here) and so cosy in the flat.



No comments: