Wednesday 11 January 2012

Simon posing

Simon was posing yesterday for a new series of photographs by our talented Korean photographer friend Sejin Moon. I was involved as her subject in the very first shot in the series (I will let you know when images go on Sejin's website as it is her PhD project, so that you could have a look) and yesterday I was proudly helping with the styling and husband-instructing for Sejin's new photo.

I am full of admiration for Simon - the photoshoot was long, quite demanding as his pose was not the easiest one to hold and he directed the lighting setup so that it matched photographer's concept. I hope Sejin will be happy with the new image for her series!

Meanwhile between the shots...we've had some fun (this is NOT Sejin's photo idea! It is pure Simon when he is happy!):

No comments: