Tuesday 10 May 2011

Food!

We have recently been introduced to the M&S Food Hall and since then we try to divert from shopping in a nearby Sainsbury's and Tesco which shelves layouts we know by heart now. As 'the other' Kate stated once 'nothing tastes as skinny feels', I am officially going on a diet trying to resist British invention of ready meals. Keep your fingers crossed for my progress of shedding some fat off my butt to be able to fit in my Simple's trousers again, trousers which I must add, used to be LOOSE around my waist before I moved to Scotland.

Actually I hope that my weight gain is connected not so much with a change in geographical location as my change in age (I remember my friend Agata telling me that past the age of 30 one starts to gain weight in strange places like upper arms and ones chest seems to broaden as well!) and prohibition of any exercise after my eye surgery. So I am doing things gently but I must say a daily fast walk around Meadows (I cannot run) is going to bring desired results as I am sweating like a pig just before a heart attack.

So hi to my fellow joggers - Malgosia in Netherlands and Liska in Haddington! Tomorrow I am walking down for a lecture at SNPG in my Camper heels which equals quite an exercise as they are made of rubber and weight a ton. I will have to leave at least 45 minutes earlier than is normally required!

Meanwhile some images of food - cupcakes in St Andrews day before the Royal Wedding and Simon at Wagamama in Glasgow.

No comments: