Thursday 14 April 2011

Evening in Dakota

Yesterday my friend Sejin very kindly dragged me for an evening out and we had a good several hours long banter over coffee and scones. Sejin invited me to participate in her new project where I will be impersonating her and I genuinely think we have lots in common (and it is not only our taste in shoes!). We struck a very good relation straight away during our first days at ECA because one is able to be real friends with people who one admires. I like Sejin because she is talented, focused and determined and I like the way she thinks not only about her work but also about life in general. She has this unique 'bullshit detector' which I do admit, I am sometimes able to loose when overenthousiastic about someobody, while she always stays true to herself.

The very last image courtesy of Sejin Moon.

* Gosh, my head is soooo big:

























I am including a portrait of mine she took a while ago on the beach. I hope I will be a cooperative subject as I think the whole idea is very Sophie Calle, only it will be beautifully photographed!

No comments: