Friday 4 February 2011

An afternoon with a sexy librarian

I will not post about my recent flu spell that bound me into bed (however when my fever was passing away I could use the iPad which is way more handy in bed than any oldschool equipment like laptop) for last several days. I am left with a cough that is almost bursting my chest open!

And I was thinking that I was doing so well this winter, surviving all these months without a single cold while people around me were ending up sniffling and coughing. How does one body know that it is holiday time and now we can let go? And finally collapse with a massive fever and cold?

I am a bit better today after consuming a tonne of Fervex and fresh juicy sweet oranges (for vitamine C purposes) so apologies to anyone who was trying to get in touch with me via email or Skype - my main computer was off and our iPad does not have the facilities for a Skype conversation (so sorry Monica! in case you were trying to get in touch, Skype account does not show any messages from you though, weird?).

So let's go back to happier days and I will leave you with some photographs of Simon in his new glasses and a cupcake that we scoffed. We have just won a big commission in Glasgow to be photographed next week so we cannot be just half conscious to achieve the best results...

No comments: