Sunday 7 March 2010

Our Sunday a la maniere francaise (without accents)

I have slept too long again but when I have finally reached local Sainsbury's they still had freshly baked croissants. I have also spent a good part of today on reschuffling my illustration support and research materials into one big solid case, which finally holed things in a relative order. It proved to be usefull when couple of hours later I decided that two illustrations for TS were not great enough (for me) and did a third one. I raided a travel section of Waterstones several days ago and got Michael Sandler's book about his hillarious adventures in Paris (I can see that Amazon has some more of his books - tres bien!). Now as I am trying to wind down for the night I am to sit down and do some grammar exercises in French - it is Paris fashion week n'est-ce pas? I hope Aurelia will pop in here for a bit as when we went to see MicMacs (a new J-P Jeunet's film) a key scene there, features her district and this amazing hydraulic bridge over Canal St. Michel which I like so much!

Today's image is an old one which I forgotten to include earlier - it comes from our fellow photographer's opening and as we met Joe today for a coffee, it reminds some nice time we had with Simon that evening

No comments: